DOES GHOSTS REALLY EXIST?


What Kind of Ghost Will You Be? | Upcoming horror movies, Horror ...


Some say 'Yes' and other's say 'No'. Even, i always used to say a big 'No' until one day. It's been 6 months since it happened. It was one of the unbelieving situations that happened in my life.





One day, when I was coming back from my friend's home. It's too late but I still drove home back. In the middle of my way suddenly my vehicle stopped. I tried to examine it and find out the reason, Everything seems fine but It still did not start. Suddenly, someone called my name. I turned back and got shocked looking at that person.




She was my childhood friend Riya, whom i met after ages. I could not believe how she recognized me in that dark night. We spoke about our life. Later, she noticed and asked about the vehicle. I talked about the issue. She then invited me to her home. We spoke about our childhood memories, recalled a few friends and all. I spoke with their family members and finally decided to leave.

I booked a cab that night and left home.



The next day after my office I headed to my friend's home and came back to take my vehicle. Then surprisingly, the vehicle started. Before, i am about to leave i thought i would once wish my childhood friend and go. I went near the gate and found the gate was locked. When I turned back, a lady who was staying opposite to her house asked me. Whom do you want to meet?

I told her about my friend. She was looking shocked. I asked what happened. She told me there is no one living in this house since 2 years. I started laughing and told her that I went inside yesterday with my friend. I spent some 15-20 mins talking to her. She gathered some other lady and told her. Everyone seems shocked listening to me. They showed me a newspaper article which contains a Riya's family picture, who died in a road accident.



I got shocked looking at it. I really could not believe how this happened. All of a sudden I felt like 'I am lost'. How can something that happened before you in not true. I have spent a good time with her but how can it be untrue?

                     I am extremely confused the whole day. Even now i could not find out why it happened. What if i stayed that night in her house?

Comments

Post a Comment